When the time arrives to celebrate the life of your loved one, the compassionate staff at Turner-Eighner & Burkhart-Eighner Funeral Homes is here for you. Since 1856, our dedication and commitment to the highest level of professional service has been the focus of our family. With five funeral homes available to serve you, we are proud to have the flexibility to accommodate your individual needs.
Whether pre-planning to ensure a stress-free ceremony for your family or planning services in the event of an unexpected death, the experienced directors at Eighner Funeral Homes can help. For generations, our family has been there to support hundreds of families when they needed it most. Planning funeral arrangements can be both difficult and confusing – please allow us to answer any questions you may have. Remember: our family is here for yours.
Pre-planning allows you and your family the comfort and peace of mind in knowing that all of your funeral arrangements are in order before the need arises.
What are the specific advantages?
- Relieve your family from the burden of making decisions at a difficult time
- Allow yourself the ability to control costs and reduce financial stress
- Organize all of your personal records in preparation for future paperwork
- Tailor services to your individual personality and family memories
- Guarantee that your family receives the benefits to which they are entitled
- Gain a sense of security in knowing that your emotional and financial needs will be met by a professional and experienced staff
Our goal at Eighner Funeral Homes is to provide you with options, so you can make a well-informed decision for the future. Our directors will meet with you to create a program personalized for you and your family.
For further information, or answers to your specific questions, please contact Eighner Funeral Homes.